Friday, June 22, 2012

Black flags and feathers



Thank you Henry.
On a happier note.....
In Aug. I am going to go to my very first reptile expo The Reptile Super Show in LA I am so excited about this! It is going to be awesome to see all the different animals and crazy morphs. And all the nommy nom buggies for my animals. Whoooo!! What I am most excited about is we are getting a Leopard Gecko!!! I already choose the breeder I am going to buy from. I looked through the vendor list and emailed all the vendors who sold Leos, 2 emailed me back and Ecco Geckos was the breeder who answered all my questions + more. They seem so nice and incredibly helpful makes me feel good about buying from them. I told them, I am looking for a Leo that was less than $50, I am not a big spender, but they have been answering all my silly questions all day. They told me to keep in touch and I feel all that means, they care for the animal and not so much the $$. ^_^ I can't wait! I am looking for a tank on sale or cheap ass on CL. I have tons of time to get everything together and perfect. I am not only going to the show to get a new family member I am also going to help promote the Reptile Rescuers of the United States (http://reptile-rescue.us) This is going to be a good day!

Another good in the shit.....
 Ellis is finally starting Hockey/ice skating lessons. At Toyota Sports Center (yes where the Kings play) they have an opportunity for first time skaters for 3 free sessions. I have been waiting for this to open again. I really would hate to spend a ton of money for him to not even want to do it half way in. If he loves it and wants to do more we will sign him up. If not we don't lose anything, and at least he got to try something he has been dying to try. Ellis's problem is he has to wait till the last Saturday of July for it to start. He has been asking everyday if we are going to hockey "today" :)

 Sometimes I feel like a feather floating just above the ground; every time it is going to touch the ground and stick, the wind blows it up in to the unknown. Am I excited about going to the Reptile show getting a new 'friend', Ellis starting hockey? Of coarse I am. Do I really think these things are going to happen? Nope not at all. They probably will, but it is hard to believe when there is no optimism left. I need it to rain again, then the feather will stick to the ground for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment