Sunday, January 29, 2012

~sleeeeeeeeeep~

I am bored. Not like the 'Wah wah wah no one invited me anywhere' bored; I am bored to the core. My life has become boring. I am used to working, and going to school, and kids. I agree that mix all the time is probably not healthy. But this other extreme that I pleasurably get to live seems worse. I have time to think. I CAN'T sleep. When you fill your day with art projects, lunch, cadavers, patients, do this do that, go home and SLEEP. You sleep, your worn and you can't think you sleep. Now I "wake" up too early, I have to find coffee to wake up for real. Do some human actions for about 12hours put the kids to bed and the quite begins. Too much caffeine, too quite, too many thoughts. Now I can't sleep, again. Take a little white pill (don't get any ideas it was bought at wal-greens) then I sleep.

Time to do it again.

Guess what I am doing right now!?! Not sleeping!!! What the fuck huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment